Here is the picture of the terrorist in a blue blazer the moment before he allegedly does a suicide attack by blowing himself up. However, the next moment the explosion appears to come from elsewhere:
The screen just goes blank but then flickers an image showing no movement at all. The video flickering back on like this doesn’t make any sense. They probably want people to think a Moslem snuck in and suicided himself when in reality a bomb was probably pre-planted under one of the pews.
I suspect the Egyptian military government is returning to its old methods. They always do false-flag attacks to bomb the Christians to scare them into supporting the government, and they frame the Islamic religious fanatics in order to can crack-down on them, and hence crack-down on everybody. This way the government only has to sacrifice a few Coptic lives in order to declare martial law and then everybody has to support it.
Egypt needs to abandon Islam entirely and the Coptic church needs a revival of Bible-Christianity to get rid of all its idolatry and superstition.
” And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards. And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.” Isaiah 19:3-4
Here is the article and video sources at Daily Mail.
Frances Jane “Fanny” Crosby (1820-1915) was blinded as a child, but went on during her lifetime to write the lyrics to many thousands of great hymns.
“All the Way My Saviour Leads Me”
“The Bright Forever”
“Close to Thee”
“Eye Hath Not Seen”
“He Hideth My Soul”
“More Like Jesus”
“I Am Thine, O Lord (Draw Me Nearer)”
“Jesus Is Tenderly Calling You Home (Jesus is Calling)”
“My Saviour First of All”
“Near the Cross”
“Pass Me Not, O Gentle Saviour”
“Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, Our Blessed Redeemer!”
“Redeemed, How I Love to Proclaim It!”
“Rescue the Perishing”
“Safe in the Arms of Jesus”
“Saved by Grace”
“Saviour, More Than Life to Me”
“Take the World, But Give Me Jesus”
“Tell Me the Story of Jesus”
“To God Be the Glory”
(Words by Fanny Crosby; Music by Robert Lowry, Phoebe Knapp, Hubert P. Main, Silas J. Vail, George C. Stebbins, William J. Kirkpatrick, W. Howard Doane, John R. Sweney, Chester G. Allen)
” If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.” Proverbs 29:12
Yes, very bad things will happen: World War 3.
The Syrian gas-attack was an obvious hoax, yet Trump willingly believed it. Trump surrounded himself with crafty neo-cons who pretended it was real, and apparently pushed him into making a rash and illegal decision.
Politically Trump has now saved Susan Rice and Obama from the headline news exposing the fact that they had spied on him and his team during the election. The news is now 100% going to be US vs Syria (and Russia).
Trump violated international law by bombing a sovereign country without consulting anybody or even investigating the facts.
Itwas already confirmed that Dr Bassar Assad had no chemical weapons left, and there was no strategic for reason his government to gas a bunch of kids (which is instead an “ISIS” type tactic), doing so would only isolate and demonize himself. He was set-up by a false-flag attack.
There was even a reporter who announced that the “attack” was coming the day beforehand:
The information about the attack has come from unreliable sources like “White Helmets” – a Soros backed terror group, and “Syrian Observatory for Human Rights” – which consists of just a blogger living in London, and Dr Shajul Islam – who lost his license and is accused of complicity with kidnapping and terrorism.
Trump’s action is so rash and irresponsible and outrageous that it deserves condemnation even if it had a plausible basis – which it clearly doesn’t.
Yet even if some of Assad’s bombs accidentally killed some of his own people, that still would not have justified Trump taking immediate unilateral military actions against a sovereign country which is an act of war. We are not the world’s policeman.
The ‘honeymoon’ period for Trump quickly came to an end. He apparently was afraid of unpopularity because of the constant media attacks against him. He became so insecure and nervous he decided that he needed to start doing their bidding. What a fool!
It’s not even 100 days and already he’s turned himself into a liar and a war criminal.
” Wherefore the king hearkened not unto the people; for the cause was from the LORD, that he might perform his saying, which the LORD spake by Ahijah the Shilonite unto Jeroboam the son of Nebat.” 1 Kings 12:15
” And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.” 1 Kings 22:21-23
= = =
P.S.: Trump should be impeached over this because he has violated the Constitution. Only the U.S. Congress has the power to declare war, the President’s power to use military unilaterally only extends to self-defence against imminent threats. Remove the liar Trump and let Pence be the next president.
When he was questioned about the Supreme Court’s newly invented “sodomite marriage” the judge called it:
“absolutely settled law…. [but] there is ongoing litigation about its impact and its application right now.”
That’s a ridiculous answer and totally unacceptable.
Judge Scalia’s dissenting opinion called that decision a “judicial putsch” – that is to say, a completely illegitimate power-grab. A handful of lawyers in black robes invented an abominable fake federal “marriage” between sodomites that has never existed in legal history and which the US Constitution certainly didn’t empower the federal government to invent by itself and impose upon the states. It’s an absolutely insane decision that obviously needs to be reversed ASAP.
If the judge had merely called it “a precedent” then he’d be making a little wiggle room for himself – acknowledging it as a case decided by the Supreme Court and perhaps nothing more. But to call it “absolutely settled law” is completely beyond the pale.
He also views “precedent” as supporting liberal cases and won’t reverse them:
“What was once a hotly-contested issue is no longer a hotly-contested issue. We move forward.”
This is wrong and betrays his flawed thinking.
Because the Legislative branch of government passes new laws all the time, it’s most recent law book is its authority; but in the Judicial branch it is very different: its most authoritative principles – called “precedent” – are those oldest decisions that have stood the test of time.
The word ‘precedent’ has been distorted by modern activist judges to mean their latest liberal decisions that actually fly in the face of all historic precedent. Their novel decisions they presumptuously label as ‘precedent’ so they can fool the suckers into thinking that they have the weight of history and deserve respect, even though they don’t !
Christiannews had already reported that Gorsuch is actually pro-fag-marriage, and he even *attends a liberal Episcopalian pro-fag “church” led by a woman “priestess” who also supports fag-marriage:
Joshua Goodbaum served as a clerk for Gorsuch in 2009, and now works as an attorney. He told Reuters on Friday that on the week of his 2014 “wedding” with his partner, Gorsuch expressed his support. “He said, ‘This is a wonderful thing. You’ll see how your relationship grows,’” Goodbaum recalled. “I have never felt the least whiff from him of homophobia or intolerance toward gay people,” he added.
As previously reported, Gorsuch is an Episcopalian, and attends St. John’s Episcopal Church in Boulder, Colorado. St. John’s identifies itself as “inclusive” on its website and is led by female minister Susan Springer. All of its deacons are also female.
In 2013 Springer expressed her support for same-sex “marriage.” “I don’t think anybody in my faith tradition is out to destroy marriage between a man and a woman,” she told the Daily Camera. “I think we are out to find a way to offer the same blessing and the same sense of inclusion to same-sex couples. And I think we stand as prophetic witness, that same-sex couples ought to enjoy the same legal benefits, if you will, as heterosexual couples.”
Barf. This idiot judge’s apostate “church” is a woman-led fag-coven.
When asked about whether he accepts Roe v. Wade‘s de-humanizing of unborn children, judge Gorsucks replied,
“I accept the law of the land, senator, yes,”
He’s not even attempting to be evasive here – he comes right out and makes it plain that he supports Roe v. Wade.
When asked what he would have done if Donald Trump had asked him to promise to overturn Roe, he said:
“No … I would have walked out the door!”
The judge has no problem with corporations being “people” but an unborn baby is not a “person” and he believes that so strongly about that he would have turned down the nomination if it required him to reverse Roe.
Gorsuch looked good on paper, but in reality he truly sucks.
I wonder if Trump can find an excuse to pull his appointment?
A good strategy would be for the Republican Senate to let Schummer’s filibuster to stand without going ‘nuclear’ against it yet – and that way just let the Gorsuch clown get rejected. That way when he’s dumped, the democrats get all the blame.
Then he can appoint Judge Roy Moore next time and go nuclear. (Or appoint somebody like Paul Ryan just to get him out of the way).
*UPDATE: More lies, this Gorsuch guy isn’t even a Protestant – he’s only been attending Episcopal church since 2002 because of his Anglican wife, but in reality he has always been a Roman Catholic!
A mysterious outbreak of a painful and extremely itchy rash over the last couple of months – that turned out to be scabies – was an intense opportunity to reflect on important principles of life and healing, and here are some of those thoughts:
- What did I do to deserve this? Maybe my sin is involved? was God trying to get my attention? These are important questions to ask. Perhaps I was not listening to the Holy Spirit closely and this affliction was intended for me to rack my brain thinking deeply about how I may have offended the LORD. I did that. I inventored everything about my life and meditated on whether I have faults that caused offence. If nothing big and compelling comes to mind, think about whether the problem gives a clue to what problem is. In this case, I thought about several upsetting scenarios. Was the infestation of microscopic mites in my skin a sign that it’s not one big thing, but just many little things have added up to become a big irritation to God? Small sins are easy to ignore – we get used to our own little pecadillos. We shouldn’t. Was it God’s way of signalling to me that I had become callus? The ease with which we are forgiven by Christ and his infinate mercy is not suppose to taken for granted. I stirred up anew serious remorse and heart-sorrow over all my sins – and found new, deep appreciation for Christ’s grace. While trying to alleviate the intense itching in the burning hot shower and pitied myself for pain I realized that I was like the damned in hell and pitied their miserable souls – God have mercy on me, in pain I realized I have been unsympathetic about the lost souls headed for eternity in hell. As I kept thinking I imagined perhaps the mites were akin to evil spirits using my bad habbits and fleshly attitudes as hooks and footholds for attacking my joy – like so many Liliputians trying down Gulliver with their ropes while he slumbered. The horror of that thought filled with the urge to awake with zeal and throw aside all besetting sins and every hindering weight. Also as I looked at my own skin, I saw my enemy right there, and held my own flesh in contempt, and it made me miserable, and so I pondered the foolisness of vanity and the deciet of human beauty. Eternal life is what matters. I also realized just to be free from pain is a great occassion for rejoicing, and that that was something that I had failed to appreciate when I was well. I mulled over these and many other like thoughts. I can’t say if any of these things were the reason for why God allowed me to get sick with scabies, but I rejoiced to humble myself and deal with each of them in turn. I got the victory in my suffering. Affliction is a great opportunity to think very hard about one’s spiritual condition and get fully back on track.
- I forgot, what does the Bible say about healing? Yah, I hadn’t thought about that in long time. Suddenly it became an urgent matter to go back to the Book and read whatever I could on healing. I searched for “heal” and “healing” and such words and jotted down a page a list of passages from Luke 4:18 to Revelation 22:2, then I scanned the list to distill principles. I saw seven things: 1. There is healing because Jesus is annointed to heal and the cross is our healing; 2. come to Jesus, listen to the word, be touched by Jesus, have faith; 3. draw neigh to the kingdom of God, be converted, know your need, be poor of spirit; 4. reject uncleanness and sin; rebuke unclean spirits, take authority; don’t let the devil vex you; no evil spirits – win the spiritual warfare by Jesus’ name and shed blood, and ask for the Holy Spirit to come and bring deliverance; 5. God has a timing, a “certain day”, healing could be easy or something wildly onorthodox and unexpected; wait and eat right; there are natural remedies; 6. Get other Christians interceding! laid hands; oil; prayer; forgive others and be at peace; 7. receive and hold the “virtue” (power); let it happen; in the name of Jesus – for his glory.
- Don’t accuse God, God is good, he doesn’t have to explain himself. He gave me affliction, so I chose affliction (Job 36:21). “Take me home If you want me home Lord, I would not live always.” Thank him profusely for the past time of health, and thank him for the current time of suffering because – in faith – it will work out for the best: “For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.” Hebrews 12:10. Keyword: MERCY. “God have mercy, Christ have mercy!” God has already shown mercy – thank you LORD! for he afflicted me less than what I deserve – now may God be super-abundant in mercy and end the trial and testing. Never act entitled and demanding. Never “bargain” for healing: two problems with that, first off, realize you have nothing worthwhile to give God; secondly, even if you did, how would God glorify his great name if he “sold” you a healing in exchange for your bargain? You’ve insulted God actually. Repent. Promise nothing, only ask for mercy. Everything belongs to God, and we live because he remembers us for Christ’s sake and shines his face of blessing on us and we live – or else we just die and return to him. Glory to God. God be praised. Christ be glorified. Surrender to him, come what may.
- Read the psalms. The pslamist complains to God about his misery and I adopt his words as my prayer, saying amen and amen.
1. O LORD, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
2 For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
4 For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
5 My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
6 I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
7 For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
8 I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.
9 Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.
10 My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
11 My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off.
12 They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
13 But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth.
14 Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.
15 For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
16 For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
17 For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
18 For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
19 But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
20 They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
21 Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.
22 Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
Scabies are microscopic body mites that burrow into human skin causing both bites and severe itching – particularly at night. These anthropoid insects (related to spiders) also cause an allergic reaction that triggers skin tenderness and an hive-like rash and welts that mimic other skin disorders, like shingles.
Ordinary rashes go away by themselves, but not scabies: the infestation of tiny mites will continue to worsen for a long time, hence its old nickname, the seven-year-itch.
BEWARE! Many internet sites irresponsibly hawk a lot of “holistic remedies” and “natural treatments” that supposedly cure scabies. Be forewarned, these gimmicky over-the-counter solutions do not work!
- aloe vera gel
- anise seed oil
- bleach baths
- calamine lotion
- cayenne pepper
- clove oil
- coconut oil
- colloidal metals
- evening primrose oil
- hydrogen peroxide
- lavender oil
- nail polish
- neem oil/leaves
- rosemary oil
- rubbing alcohol
- sulphur soap
- tea tree oil
- tiger balm
Some of these suggested remedies are based on old wives tales and folklore, and others may come from anecdotal reports appearing in obscure “research journals” that claim some instances when some of these substances may have worked. Such unreliable journal claims are easily faked when sponsored by unscrupulous wholesalers seeking to boost market demand for their ‘cure’ products.
Some reports of alleged “success” may come from people who didn’t really have scabies at all – or from those who reported a “cure” prematurely without returning back later to admit they were wrong. Behind many of these remedy list sites are “natural” fanatics who repeat this bunk because they are religiously convinced that “chemical” treatments are bad.
After many weeks of itchy pain, I finally figured out that my rash was caused by scabies, but then, not knowing any better, I wasted another entire week or more attempting to cure it with these worthless home remedies – with no success. It was a pathetic situation.
Learn from my mistake: Don’t mess around with scabies, it is a serious insect infestation inside your skin and it requires a serious treatment regimen with real insecticides. Don’t play games with your health: serious problems require serious solutions!
After I got serious:
If you don’t want to go visit a doctor to obtain a prescription, you can quickly get the safe and mild insecticide called “permethrin” at a pet store in the form of a flea and tick treatment for dogs. Mix that ointment with a oil based hand lotion to dilute it down to 10% strength and then apply it to your entire body. You’ll begin to experience immediate huge relief as most of the lice die off right away.
ONGOING-UPDATE: Well, after a month of repeated treatments with diluted permethrin based flea & tick lotions everything finally went away, and I stopped. Unfortunately I think at then end a couple deeply buried eggs and maybe a hardy female remained alive. I stopped and those eggs hatched and scurried about as larva for a few days, and then over that week they grew to adults, and then re-buried themselves. That’s when I broke out in hives and rash again due to allergic reaction. So a re-infestation occurred during that week when I did nothing because I thought I was cured. Lesson: continue the treatment for 1 week more even after you think you are cured.
Attacking them this time with simple permethrin hasn’t work quite as effectively as before. I think that’s because only the most permethrin-resistant eggs survived, and now the colony inherited that attribute. It’s probably killing the larva that emerge, but not the females in the nests who are still going strong, causing allergies and night-time itchiness. I’m going to hit it with a more expensive flea & tick treatment – imidacloprid and moxidectim – and see how that works out.
= = =
DISCLAIMER: This blog-post recounts personal experiences that may not apply to others. The information does not come from a licensed physician, has not been approved by the government, and does not constitute medical advice, or instructions to cure any disease. For “authentic” medical advice talk to your doctor.