It is possible that things will get so bad that they will start shooting real people at the false flag events, but there are several reasons why that is unlikely:
- Lack of control: False-flag events are carefully orchestrated so that everything happens exactly as planned, you don’t want to introduce a random element that would ruin everything. You don’t want to rely upon real means of killing that could fail, and you don’t want to kill anybody important by accident. You don’t want a bunch of unknown people killed that you can’t instantly profile in the news with pictures and sympathetic stories because news-cycles are short and you’ll lose that opportunity quick.
- Cost: It is rather inexpensive to pay somebody to just pretend that their father/brother/wife was killed – a few thousand dollars tops. But to pay out damages for wrongful death could be millions of dollars per victim.
- Money-making: The opportunities for outside contractors to make money will drive the decisions that government makes. Nobody makes money where a nut is set loose to kill a bunch of random people. But in a carefully staged false-flag hoax it is a gravy train with many companies involved and many actors and managers are hired to participate.
- Litigation: Real victims hire real lawyers to investigate and sue. This would add a huge amount of risk and uncertainty for many years and it could put those who orchestrated the events into legal jeopardy.
- Cooperation: Even professional hit-men like to believe that they are only killing bad people who deserve to die, it would be nearly impossible to get a large number of normal people to willingly cooperate in a scheme to murder a bunch of innocent people even if they were paid a large amount of money. It is much easier to get people to cooperate in a duping exercise where nobody actually dies.
- Liability: There is no statute of limitations for murder and it is a capital offence, but lying and perjury are rarely prosecuted, have light penalties, and very short statute of limitations.
Nobody dies in these hoax false-flag events.
Another obvious hoax in Las Vegas – will Trump squeeze onion juice in his eyes like Obama did and cry fake tears for the camera?
… Or will he and Jeff Sessions finally declare martial law and purge the FBI and news media of lying traitors ?
Attacks against Google and Youtube go nowhere (1) because of the failure to name and attack the actual people who run the company, and (2) because of the failure to provide a means of boycotting.
#1 – Identify the Google/Youtube People:
They only call themselves “the google team” or “the youtube team” when they ban your videos, demonetize you, or boot you from their services.
This is designed to prevent you from holding anybody responsible – they hide behind company anonymity and pretend you are a lone voice against their alleged “team” decision.
Google and Youtube are subsidiaries of parent company “Alphabet.”
David Drummond – a bizarre negro with guilty looking eyeballs – is Alphabet’s chief legal officer. Unknown twitter.
Ruth Porat is its CFO.
By the way, most of their top people are Jews, a sure indicator of tribal nepotism. The remainder are affirmative action hires – women and minorities. All these people are beholden to political correctness.
But they loath direct feedback from plebs on twitter.
Google’s “diversity” manager Danielle Brown was so upset at the “abuse” she was getting on twitter from “trolls” that she had to close down her account!
That’s the way to do it – don’t bother complaining to the nameless faceless people who block and demonitize your account. Post your complaints directly on twitter to the people who run these stupid companies.
From their twitter accounts and their past tweets you can find the handles for many more of the top people who they influence and also their peers in related industries – accounts you crosstag with complaints of censorship to name and shame.
#2 – Effective Revenue Boycott:
You can’t stop using a monopoly – that’s why Google and Youtube have so far been immune form all attempts to boycott them – there are no good alternatives.
But there is something we all can do to fight back.
Here’s how the company makes money:
We generate revenues primarily by delivering performance and brand advertising. Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads that users will click, leading to direct engagement with advertisers. Brand advertising enhances users’ awareness of and affinity with advertisers’ products and services, through videos, text, images, and other ads that run across various devices.
Google properties revenues consist primarily of advertising revenues generated on Google.com, the Google app, YouTube, and other Google owned and operated properties like Gmail, Maps and Google Play. Google Network Members’ properties revenues consist primarily of revenues generated from placing ads on Google Network Members’ properties. Our customers generally purchase ads through AdWords, DoubleClick Bid Manager, and DoubleClick AdExchange, among others. Most of our customers pay us on a cost-per-click basis, which means that an advertiser pays us only when a user engages with the ads by clicking on an ad on Google properties or Google Network Members’ properties or by viewing YouTube engagement ads like TrueView (counted as an engagement when the user chooses
not to skip the ad). We also offer advertising on other bases such as cost-per-impression, which enables our brand advertisers to pay us based on the number of times their ads are displayed on Google properties and Google Network Members’ properties.
(Alphabet Inc, form 10-K, 2016, pg. 47-48)
So they make money by selling ads that people either click or are forced to watch. This can be prevented by installing advertising blocking on your web browser.
Here are the Firefox adons you should install:
- Open options/settins and unclick “allow some unintrusive advertising” so that everything is blocked.
- this will enhance the adblock features
- Frustrate google’s click tracking
- essential for blocking the myriad of unwanted actions that webpages attempt. Grant temporary permissions selectively and only as needed just on the sites you trust.
- Delete the pre-installed “whitelist” entries.
- Stops sites from pushing you onto an ad-page
- Stops site from automatically reloading for additional “views”
- Stop sites like google from tracking your web movements
Stop annoying picture animations that take forever to load
Tell everyone to install these ad-ons.
With these in place you don’t need to find alternatives, you can still use Google and Youtube while “demonitizing” them. It’s not only much more enjoyable, you are doing something good by punishing the idiotic liberals who run those companies to attack right-wing view points.
Youtube moron PewDiePie who repeatedly blasphemes the name of Jesus Christ – issues grovelling apology for saying “nigger”Posted: September 25, 2017
This filthy-mouthed loser (who is reportedly the most popular person on youtube) never apologies for repeatedly using the name “Jesus Christ” as a curse word, or for saying “Goddamit” every 2 minutes, or for his endless stream of F-words …
But after he was caught saying the word “nigger” one time he was forced to issue this pathetic grovelling apology:
This anaemic, mentally ill “millennial” spastic makes millions of dollars from his mindless youtube channel of stupidity, froth, and giggles.
His apology here shows what a hypocrite this homo is. His brave mouthing-off turns to pathetic cowardice on a dime.
This despicable moron isn’t afraid of what God can do to him, he’s only afraid of man’s threats to end his income stream.
What a fool!
“Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” Ecclesiastes 12:13
“Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.” Revelation 14:7
“But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” Luke 12:5
The word “dote” appears 7 times in the Holy Bible: six times in Ezekiel chapter 23, and once in Jeremiah:
“A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed”
Jeremiah is describing the fall of Babylon which is the USA.
The word “dote” means to have the intellect impaired by age, or to be delirious with passion. Combined with “upon” it means to regard with excessive fondness. “Dotard” is the old mentally impaired man – variant, “doter” – also, one who dotes upon something. It seems the meanings are related in that a man excessively fond of something is on that account made weak and mentally infirm. Apparently it is related to the French word redotar – to ramble on childishly – and a similar old Dutch word meaning silly.
The sword of the Lord is upon the lying USA dotards – feeble effeminate men with silly minds, indulgent upon trifles, rambling, weak, and delirious.
How did it end up like this?
“The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”
“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” Luke 21:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” Matthew 24:36
It’s been said many times before:
Watch, but don’t set dates!
“But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.” 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4.
What’s so funny about one guy’s prediction that the world will end on September 23, 2017 is that those most fascinated by it are the NEWS MEDIA.
- Will the world end TOMORROW?
- To understand the end of the world
- NIBIRU COMING?
- Man who said the world is ending
- Nibiru, Planet X and Biblical prophecy
- Doomsday writer
- END OF THE WORLD
- 12 safest countries if Planet X arrives
- NIBIRU WARNING
- NASA slams popular APOCALYPSE conspiracy
- The World Is Ending Saturday
- Kentucky man says “end of days” is near
Nobody had even heard about this guy, but the news media saw an opportunity to give him publicity in order to mock all Christians.
Meanwhile, when the “scientists” make predictions they are reverently received:
- Sooner or later LA will get hit by a Mexico-sized earthquake
- Improving the imperfect science of earthquake prediction
- Seismologists hope to create earthquake forecasts
- Earthquake WARNING: Major tremor in California
- San Andreas fault ‘locked, loaded and ready to roll’
So earthquake speculation gets tolerated, but meanwhile the Nirubu guy gets framed as a total nutcase. Which might actually be true, but it looks like the media over-did it. Slanted stories simultaneously run all over the world and so the victim realized it was an orchestrated news-media hit job:
Well, well, well. Good luck with that.
Let’s hope the “planet x prophet” guy learned another valuable lesson from all this:
Never talk to the news media!
“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” 2 Peter 3:3-5.
“Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.” Acts 13:41