No joke: Alex Jones is Bill Hicks
Alex Jones’ beginning? Alex Jones’ career did not spontaneously begin on his own initiative with an Austin talk radio and local cable access program, as he has alleged.
Rather, his career actually began with Sacred Cow Productions – a multi-media company founded by musician/writer Kevin Booth and comedian/entertainer/actor Bill Hicks .
Sacred Cow Productions
Bill Hicks’ career was stalled in stand-up and he began trying to take new career directions – including ‘ conspiracy ‘ theories. At the time of his alleged death he was ranting about the Waco massacre. Then two years later “Alex Jones” shows up at the same spot as the new ‘right-wing hero’ by championing the Waco Branch Davidians by helping them rebuild their church.
Bill Hicks after plastic surgery and before plastic surgery.
But this article will show proof that that was just Bill Hicks under the guise of a new persona – the result of plastic surgery, testosterone, growth hormone, larynx surgery, and cosmetics. Evidence indicates that Bill Hicks transitioned himself into a new ‘right wing’ talk-radio conspiracy-minded shock jock just as some in government were raising the alarm about Timothy McVeigh ‘lone wolf’ type domestic terrorists being inspired by AM radio talk jocks. Also it was the advent of the brand-new internet-era and so the timing was perfect to insert a glib provoking-agent into the ‘alternative media’ scene – someone who could get out front and the lead patriotic Americans around in circles. And so Bill Hicks apparently went to work for the CIA – transforming himself into Alex Jones , the new ‘info-warrior‘.
1. Physical evidence proves Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Teeth exactly match.
Examine carefully – this is forensic proof that the individuals are one and the same.
Alex Jones and Bill Hicks have the same teeth… what are the odds of that??
Same picture animated (gif)
Exact alignment of face and teeth.
– What are the chances that Kevin Booth’s Sacred Cow Productions was able to replace its “dead” 1994 superstar with a “new” 1996 superstar that has facial alignment measurements that are exactly the same ??
– Side facial alignment (profile) also the same.
Perfect alignment w/plastic surgery. Faces are turned slightly shifting ears.
– Same eye colour (brown).
– Same standing height: measured next to pal Kevin Booth:
– Same sitting height: measured next to Dave Prewitt (at same CapzEyez studio).
Matching heights (hold hands in the same manner too).
– Same broad shoulders and frame.
2. Further Direct evidence that Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Jerome Corsi called him ‘Bill‘ live on air.
They deleted the original video after this was noticed, but somebody finally reposted the clip.
– Alex repeatedly jests that he is Bill Hicks .
– A hung-over Max Kaiser called him ‘Bill Hicks’ .
3. Alex Jones true identity is suspect:
– looks a decade older than his stated age.
Is Alex Jones lying about his age? How about his true identity?
Alex Jones claims to be 39… do you believe him?
– Stiff persona seems unnatural/artificial.
– Jones’ voice sounds like a fake baritone (like doing a foghorn-leghorn impersonation).
– Jones plays a ‘persona’ says Kevin Booth (“Hello ladies and gentlemen, I’m Alex Jones.’ I tell him ‘Dude — drop that persona, and you’ll have even more fans.’ ).
– Joe Rogan says the same thing (” Alex Jones is in performance mode ladies and gentlemen! Why don’t you be yourself? “)
– Fakes eye colour (blue contacts), dyes hair, shaves eyebrows.
– Too confident, poised, and professional starting out at alleged age of 21 and a community college drop out without any prior training or experience.
Early Alex Jones video by “Sacred Cow Productions”
4. Circumstantial Evidence suggest Alex is Bill Hicks:
– Both come from Austin Cable Access, a Time Warner Affiliate.
– Alex, from nowhere, stepped into Bill’s shoes as the new co-owner and star of Sacred Cow Productions .
It seems that comedian Bill Hicks may have assumed a new identity as “Alex Jones.”
– Kevin Booth’s old best friend: Bill Hicks . His new best friend: Alex Jones .
– Bill gone in 1994, a two year gap, then Alex appears for the first time in 1996. Their lives don’t over-lap.
Alex Jones is the comedian Bill Hicks.
– at Hicks’ 10 year death anniversary the star of the show was Alex Jones. Begins the speech by saying, “No comedy tonight” to laughter of his friends, then launches into a rant that was about his own agenda – not mentioning Hicks, even though the night was supposedly to commemorate him:
Why? Are Bill Hicks’ old friends just stupid and disrespectful ?
5. Alex Jones’ claims of being an independent outsider are highly suspect:
– Admits to many CIA family members.
– Too well informed , knows way too much about all news and events instantly.
– Too well connected to the media and Hollywood for being a right-wing nobody from Texas.
Alex Jones is the comedian formerly known as “Bill Hicks”
– hires interns out of Israeli-affiliated intelligence firm Stratfor.
– Wm Cooper called Hicks a fraud.
– Genesis GCN is a suspected patriot ‘honey pot’ & it broadcasts its feed over ABC-Disney owned satellites.
– Jones manages to land interviews with ‘ elite ‘ celebrities – how?
– Manages to gets tons of mainstream news coverage and interviews.
– Jones was promoted early on in a (UK government owned) BBC documentary by Jon Ronson.
– Jon Ronson described Alex Jones to Brian Lamb on CSPAN’s Booknotes: “ I mean, if he wasn’t so crazy, he’d be the new Bill Hicks. ” Ronson also said Jones looked 10 years older than his stated age.
(Ronson is also author of, ” Men who stare at Goats, ” a film that brought into the open the US military’s use of satanism/occultic warfare tactics but characterized them as bizarre but harmless.)
– Caricature “Alex Jones” played by himself in Richard Linklater films “Waking Life” and “Through a Scanner Darkly“.
– Jones’ wife “Violet Nichols” who was a P.E.T.A. activist and uses several other aliases, also had a cameo in Waking Life – she is 6 years older than the alleged age of Alex Jones (it’s rare for men to marry women that much older).
– Infowars employee Mike Hanson inadvertently revealed his press badge to a police officer indicating that he was employed actually by Time Warner .
6. Consistencies between Bill Hicks and Alex Jones:
– Both funny at imitation, mockery, and doing voices.
– Both struggled with smoking addiction.
– Hicks’ leg got broken by a barman causing permanent limp and he entered rehab; Jones walks with the very same limp and says the hurt of a hacked open leg caused him to improve his self control.
– Both tied and disliked pot, but supported its legalization.
– Both have taken LSD/mind-altering drugs (Jones admits to it on a Howard Stern interview).
– Both have quirky new age space /man/God religious ideas.
– Both into conspiracies: Waco , JFK, ruling elite.
– Both have hair-trigger tempers and rage .
– comb hair at same part.
– similar sing-song music: Alex & Bill
7. Alex Jones has Questionable Motives:
– Exposed as ‘ cointel pro ‘
– betrayed a patriot named John Gray by selling an interview to ABC .
– Ridicules9/11 ‘no planners’ ( who are correct ) and stalls the exposure of vast media fakery by pretending that simulated events are real.
– Promoted cul-de-sac dead-end candidate Ron Paul .
– Claims ‘the end is near’ but is busy become a millionaire selling stuff – including an Orange Drink ( a Bill Hicks joke ) that contains the same heavy metals that his water filters are supposed to remove.
Face has been altered by plastic surgery.
– Sensational claims and fear-mongering .
Notice the similarity. The promo for the UK film ‘American’ said ‘ comic who tried to save the world… He still might… ‘
– Jones paints ‘ the elite ‘ as a nebulous shadowy enemy – too vague and hidden to ever confront or remove…
Hicks and “Capzeyes” Prewitt share an interesting handshake.
-… yet he minimizes concrete Freemason, Jesuit, Islam, Labour-Zionist , Communist threats – focusing attacks on any of them is called ‘divisive’ to ‘the movement’.
– Wildly hyped false narratives of police ‘brutality’ at the some time as other activist groups that were secretly funded by the billionaire communist Jew, George Soros.
– Where are any news scoops broken by Infowars that ever created any real damage?
– Despite journalists dying (Brietbart, Michael Hastings, Phillip Marshall, Victoria Windsor, Aaron Swarz), Alex Jones lives safely on – if he’s so dangerous to the elite, why is that?
8. Bill Hicks’ alleged death is suspect:
– Allegedly dies of pancreatic cancer at 32, yet this type of cancer is very rare under age 45 , the average age of onset is 71.
About to die ?
– No sign Hicks was ill prior to his alleged death. Performing just fine . Trim and healthy.
– Supposedly he was diagnosed with cancer in June 1993 and started getting weekly Chemotherapy right away. But six months later in November 2003 Hicks was still was performing his act with a full beard and full head of hair ! That is obviously not possible and it proves that conclusively that the “cancer” story is a lie .
FULL HAIR = NO CHEMO = NO CANCER = BILL HICKS IS ALIVE!
– Doesn’t seek treatment in a hospital, just goes to his parents’ home and waits for death to arrive.
– Allegedly dies in Arkansas where death certificates are kept secret for 50 years, instead of in Texas where they are only protected for 25 years.
– Treating physician’s curious name: William Donovan (same as famous first CIA director).
Could it be any more obvious?
– Very last project Hicks was developing was to play a “Rush Limbaugh like character” that was supposedly based on Alex Jones
– In the truly bizarre and unexplained “Alex Jones Retires” video Jones confesses “jokingly” to being Bill Hicks and spending a 20 year career just playing Alex Jones as character [CIA agents can retire at 50 years of age after just 20 years of work].
– Kevin Booth credits “Bill Hicks,Alex Jones” as being the ‘producer’ on his 2013 film American Drug War 2 – Q: How is that possible ?!
9. Inconsistencies can be explained by acting/cosmetics:
Q: Personality different?
-> Acting . Bill’s close friends accepted Alex, said he is even funnier than Hicks.
Q: Face different?
-> Facelift/Plastic surgery. Scar line next to ear confirms.
Facelift scar by ear. Notice also excessive human growth hormone has caused deformity to the skull’s brow ridge.
Q: hair/eyes different?
-> Dyes hair, colour contacts. Real hair and eye colour are often seen on Alex.
Q: Voice different?
-> Hicks good at faking voices; heavy smoking; voice-lowering larynx surgery pioneered by the Texas Voice Centre. Sample of their work:
Video link: Same George Bush imitation (opens in new window)
Video link: Bill Hicks does his deep voice (opens in new window)
-> Alex Jones’ narrator-voice in his early films relapses to Bill Hicks’ tone.
Temporary dental veneers hide gap.
-> Testosterone (w/roid-rage) and Human Grown hormone.
More conclusive proof.
Q: Pudgy fingers?
-> side-effect of HGH treatment (acromegaly).
10. What about the alleged Records of Alex Jones’ childhood?
– These can be photoshopped and/or created by the CIA.
Blue or Hazel? Different graphic artists made different photoshops of Alex Jones.
– Blue-eyed school boy? Not possible since Alex actually has brown eyes.
– Also image of the school boy is missing his upper lip ridge (a sign of foetal alcohol syndrome/mental retardation – an obvious mistake).
The photoshops have fake smiles. Alex’ natural smile is open – as his Bill Hicks school photo shows.
– The fake schoolboy’s close-lipped smile is not how Alex Jones naturally smiles.
Not possible – Alex Jones’ fake childhood photo shows him with blue eyes.
– If year book photos are genuine, then Alex was born in 1974 and is only 40 years old . That’s simply not credible. Alex is clearly a middle-age man in his 50’s.
Is Alex Jones lying about his age? How about his true identity?
– The 1974 birth record is only a computer print-out, easily faked when Bill Hicks’ new identity got invented. Or else it shows the birth of child that later died whose identity was stolen by Hicks and his handlers.
Last line of computer print-out list ‘ Alexander Emric Jones ‘ allegedly born in 1974 in Dallas County.
Either way, the birth county is wrong (should be Rockwall County instead of Dallas), and the middle-name is spelled wrong (should be Emerick instead of Emric). Also, this computer generated list of 1974 births is not a credible report of the person we know as Alex Jones since he is clearly much older than 40 years of age.
Photoshop. Blue sand and the focus is wrong.
– Alex Jones’ alleged childhood family photos? They show no real events or third parties and are all impossible to authenticate. They are boring photos created to end curiosity in Alex Jones’ non-existent childhood. It’s not difficult for skilled graphic artists to fake these sorts of photos with photoshop.
Nevertheless, some of them seem to contain what appear to be inside jokes on the Alex Jones/Bill Hicks transformation:
– Photo too crisp in detail for 1974 an unprofessional photo. Baby with prop phonebook in the background is an inside joke based on Bill Hick’s famous (pro-abortion) line, ” You’re not a human until you’re in my phonebook. ”
– A fake picture with another inside joke – Andy Kaufman’s character ‘ Tony Clifton ‘ appears behind the adolescent Alex Jones.
These images were created for duping delight – to enjoy their deception more by inserting a few inside jokes.
Dr Frank Gannon put Bill Hicks on Late Nite.
– Bill Hicks’ handler was Dr Frank Gannon , a personal advisor to President Richard Nixon. ( Think about that! )
(Dr. Gannon recently deleted his blog post at the Nixon Library that discussed his management of Hicks’ final appearance on the Late Nite show).
Nixon at Bohemia Grove… the connections make how ‘Alex Jones’ gained access easier to understand.
– Bill Hicks’ was an elite insider who was heavily promoted by the news and media industry.
– Members of the UK Parliament give official memorial to Bill Hicks ( here and here )
– Alex Jones alleged breaking into Bohemian Grove, alleged shock interview of David Gergon , rant at George Bush, rant at Janet Reno, rant at Bush’s Drug Czar … somebody high-level is giving Jones access or these “gotcha” situations wouldn’t have occurred.
– Infowars employs Dan Bidondi, ex Wrestler (ties to entertainment industry) and Darrin McBreen (also from entertainment-sports background (w/Michael Jai White).
– Why does Alex Jones, a simple guy from Austin Texas, have strong connections to the United Kingdom, such as his long association with Paul Joseph Watson and Steve Watson? As Bill Hicks it makes sense because he was popular there and had many UK connections.
– Extensive connections to ‘Jewish’ folks – wife*, lawyers, sponsors. Why would they support and be associated with a right-wing Christian gun-nut conspiracy theorist from Texas ?… unless they know that this “Alex Jones Show” is just a show-business entertainment creation?
Much chatter has been made on the internet about Jones ethnically “Jewish” wife (now allegedly Christian), however the real scandal is that his wife’s father was Edmund Lowe Nichols , a corrupt high-level US government diplomat. He served overseas in Rome and Brussels and elsewhere until he got caught lining his own pockets with false invoices. Foreign service agents frequently also do clandestine work for the CIA.
Waco, 1999. Does Jones look only 25 years old?
– Bill Hicks’ comic buddy Fallon Woodland was arrested by the FBI for soliciting a minor for sex. ( BTW, Woodland revealed that Bill Hicks’ stage persona was also an act ).
Bill Hicks’ comic collaborator (1990-1993) was a sex pervert.
Bill Hicks & Fallon Woodland’s sketch, asks: “Have you ever thought of worshiping Lucifer?”
Alex Jones & Joe Rogan: ” Belly of the Beast “
– This close association with the pervert Woodland Fallon puts Bill Hicks’ vile Goat-Boy routine ( jokes about child molesting) in a sick new light.
– Hicks’ comedy themes were Drugs, Satan, Contempt for Christians, Pro-Abortion, Hating America, Cursing and Swearing, Ranting about a Banking Elite that runs the world, and a Sex obsession with underage girls. This shows us the true character of the man before he became ‘Alex Jones’.
Perhaps (just speculation) the Feds trapped Hicks in an illegal drug and/or child-sex sting (or he sought their protection to avoid getting caught for some other crime), and then they forced him to go to work undercover for them? Whatever the reason, Hicks followed the path of many people in the past who faked their own deaths . He now plays ‘Alex Jones’ – an obnoxious loud mouth Christian patriot. He’s made no profession of any repentance, conversion, or true salvation that prompted his new incarnation.
Drinking buddies: Charlie Sheen and devout “Christian” Alex Jones
What changed him from being a sleazy self-righteous comic who is buddies with satanists and who hates Christians – since he has remained buddies afterwards with the very same people ?
Kevin Booth’s satanic salute.
– Hicks’ anarchist/satanist comedy & drug friends should all hate Alex ‘the angry right-wing Christian’ Jones, but they seem to love and accept him. Why?? And the feeling appears mutual – Jones loves them back. This makes no sense at all unless we realize that the straight “Jones” character is just Bill’s act.
Alex Jones’ friends Rogan and Lavey (sex pervert and grandson of the founder of the church of satan).
Bill Hicks shows us where his allegiance lies.
– Hicks’ fans have scoffed at Kevin Booth ‘s friendship with Alex, but he responds that, ” they just don’t get it . ”
” And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness ; whose end shall be according to their works. ” 2 Corinthians 11:14-15.
12. FAKE SCHOOL PHOTOS:
– An anonymous user on ‘Let’s Roll’ forum posted fake yearbook photos of Alex Jones. One contains an alleged 1986 photo of the ‘blue eyed boy’ above that has already been disproved because the year prior the photo shows hazel eyes and Alex now has brown eyes. The poster also uploaded what he alleged to be a 1990 yearbook photo of Alex Jones:
Alex Jones’ fake yearbook
We can already suspect this photo to be false because Jones is much too old, but it also has a number of anomalies and touch-ups that indicate it was photosphopped. Notice in particular how large Alex Jones’ head is compared to the other students. Since everyone sits the same distance from the school photographer all their heads should be approximately the same size. If this photo was accurate Alex Jones’ head would have massive proportions – he’d be a Goliath.
And here you can see the fact that they photoshopped the page using a ‘curl’ effect – but failed to adjust the warp of the boxes to match. That is a clear indication that this is a digital forgery.
The photo is not a real yearbook – it has clearly been faked – this yearbook page is a digital creation via photoshop.
Some of the names and photos used may have even been taken actual Rockwall Texas students (or created from other real people), but we can certainly conclude that this Alex Jones’ image does not belong with them in that alleged 1990 yearbook.
Creating a fake yearbook page is so simple even I can do it:
Fake — If I can do it, the professionals can do it.
We live in an era of deception and digital fakery. Bill Hicks faked his death and is now pretending to be ‘Alex Jones’.
13. Disinformation campaign to discredit this research:
One of the worst at adding poison to the well and sowing confusion has been the notorious ‘ Dallasgoldbug ‘ — aka “ wellaware1 ” — an admitted disinformation agent:
A lot of effort has gone into creating ‘Alex Jones’ and a lot of effort is going into the effort to suppress his exposure as Bill Hicks.
How old is this man?
Late 30’s or Mid 50’s ??
Mr “Jones” screams to somebody, You’ve ruined my life !
All the evidence shows that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks’ new persona. It was a masterful deception done right under our noses – he has fooled millions.
A central goal of the Bill Hicks-Alex Jones deception is that he fool people by pretending belief in what are actually media-government hoaxes.
‘Infowars’ conducts the US military’s satanically inspired ‘mind-war‘ deception operation aimed at making a target population surrender by convincing them in advance of the inevitability of their defeat.
Remember, the source for this ‘conspiracy’ is Kevin Booth himself:
ADMISSION: Kevin Booth claims that Bill Hicks created a “Rush Limbaugh type character” before he died, and then he says that Alex Jones is “this new evil Rush Limbaugh character”.
Please copy this post – add to it whatever other information you have – and spread it far and wide. COPY RIGHT FOR ALL PHOTOS RESERVED BY ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT OWNER, HOWEVER I POST ALL THE PHOTOS HERE VIA “FAIR USE” — I CLAIM NO COPYRIGHT TO ANYTHING ON THIS PAGE. PLEASE REUSE AND REPOST VIA “FAIR USE” IN ANY WAY YOU SEE FIT – JUST GET THE INFO OUT! It’s time for this charade to come to an end. We might just save Bill Hicks’ life, get him to repent of all his new age crap, and turn to Jesus. Regardless, people need to know that he is a fraud so they realize the breadth and depth of the lying sorcery being conducted against them.