Withered? Knocked down? Uprooted?
- “Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.” Psalm 37:24.
- “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.” Proverbs 24:16.
- “The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.” Psalm 118:18.
- “Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.” Psalm 27:14.
- “But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.” Romans 8:25.
- “Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.” Romans 14:4.
- “For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.” Job 14:7-9.
- “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.” Psalm 42:11.
- “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:9.
- “Be of good courage, and let us play the men for our people, and for the cities of our God: and the LORD do that which seemeth him good.” 2 Samuel 10:12.
- “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.“ 2 Timothy 2:3.