Alex Jones’ career did not spontaneously begin on his own initiative with a Austin talk radio and local cable access, as he has alleged. Rather, his career actually began with Sacred Cow Productions – a multi-media company founded by musician/writer Kevin Booth and comedian/entertainer/actor Bill Hicks.
Bill Hicks’ career was in the dumps and he began trying new directions – including ‘conspiracy‘ theories. At the time of his alleged death he was ranting about the Waco massacre. Two years later up shows this “Alex Jones” character at the same spot starting his ‘right-wing hero’ career by championing the Waco Branch Davidians by helping them rebuild their church. But that was just Bill Hicks under the guise of a new person – the result of plastic surgery, testosterone, grown hormone, larynx surgery, and cosmetics. Hicks transitioned into a new ‘right wing’ radio conspiracy-minded shock jock just as the government was raising the alarm about Timothy McVeigh ‘lone wolf’ type domestic terrorists. And so Bill Hicks went to work for the CIA as Alex Jones, their new ‘infowarrior’.
1. Physical evidence proves Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Teeth exactly match.
- Facial alignment measurements are exactly the same.
- Same eye colour (brown).
- Same sitting height: measured next to Dave Pruitt.
- Same broad shoulders and frame.
2. Further Direct evidence that Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Jerome Corsi called him ‘Bill’ live on air.
- Alex repeatedly jests that he is Bill Hicks.
– Max Kaiser called him ‘Bill Hicks’.
3. Alex Jones true identity is suspect:
– looks a decade older than his stated age.
- persona seems unnatural/fake.
- Jones plays a ‘persona’ says Kevin Booth and Joe Rogan.
(Rogan: “Why don’t you be yourself?” … he also mentions ‘Sane Man,‘ the title of Bill Hick’s SCP album)
- Fakes eye colour (blue contacts), dyes hair, shaves eyebrows.
4. Circumstantial Evidence suggest Alex is Bill Hicks:
– Both come from Austin Cable Access (a Time Warner Affiliate).
– Alex replaced Bill as new co-owner/star of Sacred Cow Productions.
- Kevin Booth’s old best friend: Bill Hicks. New best friend: Alex Jones.
- at Hicks’ 10 year death anniversary the star was Alex Jones.
– Genesis GCN is suspect & broadcasts over ABC satellites.
– He manages to get interviews with ‘elite‘ celebrities.
– Gets tons of mainstream news coverage and interviews.
– promoted early on in a BBC documentary.
– Infowars employee revealed he worked for Time Warner.
6. Consistencies between Bill Hicks and Alex Jones:
– Both funny at imitation, mockery, and doing voices.
7. Alex Jones has Questionable Motives:
- Exposed as ‘cointel pro‘
– betrayed John Gray by selling interview to ABC.
– Ridicules ‘no planners’ (who are correct) and stalls the exposure of media fakery.
– promoted dead-end candidate Ron Paul.
– Claims ‘the end is near’ but busy become a millionaire selling stuff.
- Sensational claims and fear-mongering.
- Paints ‘the elite‘ as a nebulous enemy – too vague to confront,
- yet minimizes concrete Freemason, Jesuit, Islam, Labour-Zionist, Communist threats.
– Where are any news scoops broken by infowars that created any real damage?
– Despite journalists dying (Brietbart, Michael Hastings, Phillip Marshall, Victoria Windsor, Aaron Swarz), Alex Jones lives safely on – why?
8. Bill Hicks’ alleged death is suspect:
– Allegedly dies of pancreatic cancer at 32, yet this type of cancer is very rare under 45, the average age 71.
– No sign he was ill prior to death. Performing just fine. Trim and healthy.
FULL HAIR = NO CHEMO = NO CANCER = BILL HICKS IS ALIVE
- Doesn’t seek treatment in a hospital, just goes to parents’ home to wait for death.
- Dies in Arkansas where death certificates are kept secret for 50 years, instead of in Texas where they are only protected for 25 years.
- Is he still alive according to Kevin Booth who credits him as ‘producer’ on his 2013 film along with Alex Jones?
Q: Voice different?
-> Hicks good at faking voices; heavy smoking; voice-lowering larynx surgery (sample).
-> Alex Jones’ narrator-voice in his early films relapses to Bill Hicks’ tone.
Q: Pudgy fingers?
-> side-effect of HGH treatment (acromegaly).
10. Alleged Records of Alex Jones’ childhood:
– These can be photoshopped and/or created by the CIA.
- Blue-eyed school boy? Not possible since Alex actually has brown eyes.
- The fake schoolboy’s close-lipped smile is not how Alex Jones naturally smiles.
- If year book photos are genuine, Alex is only 40 years old. Not credible. Alex is clearly a middle-age man in his 50’s.
- The 1974 birth record is only a computer print-out, easily faked when Bill Hicks’ new identity got invented. Or it shows the birth of child whose identity was stolen by Hicks and his handlers.
Either way, the birth county is wrong (should be Rockwell instead of Dallas), and the middle name is spelled wrong (should be Emerick instead of Emric). Also, not credible since Alex is much older than 40 years of age.
- Alex Jones’ alleged childhood family photos? They are all impossible to authenticate. It’s not difficult for skilled graphic artists to fake these sorts of photos with photoshop.
- Bill Hicks’ handler was Dr Frank Gannon, a personal advisor to President Richard Nixon. (Think about that!) (Dr. Gannon recently deleted his blog post at the Nixon Library that discussed his management of Hicks’ final appearance on the Late Nite show).
- Members of the UK Parliament give official memorial to Bill Hicks (here and here)
– Alex Jones alleged breaking into Bohemian Grove, alleged shock interview of David Gergon, rant in front of George Bush, rant at Janet Reno, rant at Bush’s Drug Czar … somebody high-level is giving Jones access or these event wouldn’t be occurring.
– Infowars employs Dan Bidondi, ex Wrestler (ties to entertainment industry)
– Connections to Jewish folks – wife, lawyers, sponsors (indicates, at best, his interest lies in entertainment/money-making rather than in sincere patriotism).
- Bill Hicks’ comic buddy Fallon Woodland was arrested by the FBI for soliciting minor for sex. Puts Hicks’ sick goat-boy act (which jokes about child molesting) in a new light. Perhaps the feds entrapped Hicks to work for them.
- Hicks’ anarchist/satanist comedy & drug friends should all hate Alex ‘the angry right-wing Christian’ Jones, but they love him. Makes no sense unless you realize “Jones” is just Bill’s act.
- Hicks’ fans have scoffed at Kevin Booth‘s friendship with Alex, but he responds that, “they just don’t get it.”
Please copy this post – add to it whatever other information you have – and spread it far and wide. It’s time for this charade to come to an end. We might just save Bill Hicks’ life, get him to repent of all his new age crap, and turn to Jesus. Regardless, people need to know that he is a fraud so they realize the breadth and depth of the lying sorcery being conducted against them.
- An anonymous user on ‘Let’s Roll’ forum posted fake yearbook photos of Alex Jones. One contains an alleged 1986 photo of the ‘blue eyed boy’ above that has already been disproved because the year prior the photo shows hazel eyes and Alex now has brown eyes. The poster also uploaded what he alleged to be a 1990 yearbook photo of Alex Jones:
We can already suspect this photo to be false because Jones is much too old, but it also has a number of anomalies and touch-ups that indicate it was photosphopped. Notice in particular how large Alex Jones’ head is compared to the other students. Since everyone sits the same distance from the school photographer all their heads should be approximately the same size. If this photo was accurate Alex Jones would have massive proportions – he’d be a Goliath.
And here you can see the fact that they photoshopped the page using a ‘curl’ effect – but failed to adjust the warp of the boxes to match. That is a clear indication that this is a digital forgery.
The photo is not a real yearbook – it has clearly been faked – this yearbook page is a digital creation via photoshop.
Some of the names and photos used may have even been taken actual Rockwall Texas students (or created from other real people), but we can certainly conclude that this Alex Jones’ image does not belong with them in that alleged 1990 yearbook.
Creating a fake yearbook page is so simple even I can do it:
We live in an era of deception and digital fakery. Bill Hicks faked his death and is now pretending to be ‘Alex Jones’.
In addition to all this has been disinformation sow to discredit the research:
One of the worst at adding poison and confusion has been the notorious ‘Dallasgoldbug’ — an admitted disinformation agent:
A lot of effort has gone into creating ‘Alex Jones’ and a lot of effort is going into the effort to suppress his exposure as Bill Hicks.
How old is this man?
= = =
Lately there has been some excitement over what appears to be a bone photographed by the NASA curiosity rover on Mars. If it is an actual bone, that would only confirm the Genesis account because the universe was flooded between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 – something ‘young earth creationists’ refuse to admit.
But the excitement is probably misplaced anyhow because everything NASA puts out is highly suspect.
How is it possible to take a self-portrait without showing the arm extended out holding the camera?
A strange wild-eyed grinning expression of thrilling wonderment comes over the face of the brainwashed when they hear the suggestion that NASA is faking photos — they stare in delight finally having met one of those ‘conspiracy theorists’ they had heard existed, but so rare that they never imagined ever encountering one in person. It’s rather pitiful.
Anyhow, the alleged Mars photos look just like the Mohave desert, they show moving rocks, colour manipulating, photoshopping, copy-paste backgrounds, fake tracts, chiselled rocks, buried equipment, groundhogs, flying planes, pottery, roads in the distance, and even smog.
Are you in doubt? Well don’t be, just download this photo directly from NASA’s webpage and see it for yourself:
Since I don’t believe Mohave ground squirrels live on Mars, I have to conclude the Mars mission is a hoax. I won’t be getting excited about any pictures of any dinosaur bones that show up, unless I want to go out into the Mohave desert to see them for myself.
= = =
Update: the rodent may also be a Botta’s Pocket Gopher.
= = =
Update: Addition fakery –>
A muddy cliff in the Mojave desert with the remains of Indian pottery:
The modern world begins in Genesis chapter 10 that details how Noah’s 3 sons had sons, and it was their families that went on to become the ‘nations’ of the earth.
This demonstrates that families of people related by blood create nations. A nation is comprised of many people that share a common ancestor.
The human family split into three races from Noah’s three sons, and then split up into various families that each became various ‘nations’.
So the generations of the sons of Noah have been divided into their own lands and countries after their own t0ngues, families, and nations.
Who a person is thus depends primarily on who his father is, yet that is just the first component. Many other factors explain his identity, including who his other relatives are, where he was born, where he lives, what language he speaks, and his political allegiances.
Although Noah served the true God, polytheism developed in succeeding generations and families came to worship proprietary deities of their own invention (Genesis 31:30). Thus an important thread of national identity became religious association – separate people worshipped their own national gods handed down to them by their ancestors.
Perhaps the first ‘Jew’ was Jacob, the grandson of Abraham, called ‘Abram the Hebrew‘. The word Hebrew comes from the name Eber. Thus Abram’s national identity began seven generations earlier in Genesis chapter 10 with his ancestor Eber, a notable great-grandson of Shem. Read the rest of this entry »
The pyramid is Noah’s ark. The eight people by the door, Noah and his family. Lower right, the sacrifice of thanks after their deliverance. Lower left is the incident where Ham was cursed.
The oil and gas shortage is a scam by OPEC, the oil companies, and the US Government.
Venezuela that pumps and refines its own oil into gasoline for its own population and is able to sell at a price of only 6 cents per gallon. They are considering raising the price to cover the current ‘cost of production’ of 2.50 bolivars per litre. That’s equal to 9.46 bolivars per gallon, and at the current market currency rate (58/dollar), it equals only 16 cents per gallon! So to cover its costs, Venezuela only needs to charge 16 cents per gallon … what a deal!
Obviously something is very wrong in the world – a monopoly cartel has taken over the world’s oil and gas production.
They want to have Russia fully cooperate with this cartel instead of getting rich by over-production, but financial sanctions have now backfired – Russia will now start selling oil in currencies other than dollars.
Russia wants to operate as a loose canon, getting rich off the hard-work of creating a monopoly that the USA has engineered, yet while not paying the USA back by doing its business in dollars.
The USA won’t let that happen. Russia will either back down and revert to oil sales in dollars, or World War 3 will commence.
Russia is going to lose WW3.
See earlier article World War 3 and World War 4 for details on how the Bible explains exactly what is going to happen.
Just thought I’d jot down a few notes here about religion in Japan, a country that desperately needs Jesus Christ.
Fossils show that Noah’s buried Neanderthals, Homo-erectus, Cro-magnon man, and others. Where did they come from? Their bones exist and that proves that the human race was not created alone in Genesis 1 and 2.
Although God made Adam a living soul and put him in a special garden to be his race of priests and kings over all of creation. But he also made other inferior wild races of men.
May God raise up such men in our day!
= = =
Growing up with this sort of pagan nonsense, is it any wonder that at least 2/3 rds of the Japanese reject all religion?
“Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.” Deut. 12:2-3. Read the rest of this entry »
… But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world. Read the rest of this entry »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qGW6A3nwLM (warning: language)
Here is why nobody in their right mind should ever trust that idiot Alex Jones (fka Bill Hicks) — he has tried to portray the lawless rioting Negros in Ferguson as ‘victims’ of police brutality: Read the rest of this entry »
We are suppose to accept every picture that the news media puts out – but the media insiders aren’t that stupid. Tim O’Brian tweets:
In a recent video entitled, “The Importance of Morality,” John Birch Society president Art Thompson makes repeated reference to Judeo-Christian ethics, rather than to Bible Christianity, as being the model foundation for a right society. The sentiment is basically well-intentioned, but ultimately is hopeless inconsistent. The unsaved Jews in America are basically godless and immoral – thanks in large part to their faulty notions and deep-seated hatred of Christianity that American society has undergone disastrous upheavals toward secularism and immorality. Hoping ‘Judeo-Christian’ ethics will save America is like thinking that a mulatto president will solve the Negro problem.
Anyhow, at the end of his video he glowingly refers to a large statue known as “the Monument to our Forefathers” in Plymouth, Massachusetts. He commends the statue’s representations of Faith, Liberty, Education, Law, and Morality as the pillars of our government. Mr Thompson then closes with this statement:
“Very inspiring. And when you come to the point where you actually see who laid the cornerstone for it, you’ll be very shocked. Until next week, we’ll see you then.”
What is the shocking information that he is cryptically alluding to? That would be that the foundation was laid by Freemasons: “The cornerstone was laid August 2, 1859 by the Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts, under the direction of Grand Master John T. Heard.” (cite).
A Christian researcher has brought to light some interesting information regarding Billy Graham buried in an old edition of the British ‘Catholic Herald’ magazine.
Even in these days of ecumenism Catholic opinion in this country appears to be only tolerant of Dr. Graham and his mass-media, computerised, public-relations. switched-on evengelism. Across the Atlantic he has many friends in the Church, especially among the Jesuits.
That’s not exactly new news, but funny that it had been put in print in 1966 yet nobody in Evangelical circles bothered to mention it over the last 40 years while pushing the Graham phenomenon that has created a bridge to Rome. Billy Graham was a Hollywood news-media phenomenon. In 1949 William Randolf Hearst sent a telegram to all his editors, ‘Puff Graham,’ and that’s when the evangelist’s career took off.
“Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.” Luke 6:26.
Recently a Roman Catholic Bishop from Pittsburgh gave the prayer at the Franklin Graham Crusade. Bishop Zubric is the combination of ‘conservative’ on family issues (of Obama-care he says, “To Hell with You”) and yet is ecumenically liberal when it comes to working with Jews and Evangelicals. Rome is always multi-faced.
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. II Peter 2:1
How can the Israeli government get U.S. Jews to finally leave the United States and make aliyah to Israel? US Jews aren’t going to immigrate to Israel unless they are coerced into doing so.
I don’t know, but it’s an interesting notion.
[Update #5 ... Saving a link in 'archive.org' does not mean the link is a real one, please see -- https://web.archive.org/web/20140902194321*/http://www.brotherjohnf.com/archives/how-you-can-use-archive-dot-org-to-fool-brother-john/ :) ... it seems impressive, but obviously it's not real... the only article that appeared was on the generic "Fox Weekly" site; there's no evidence it was ever on the real "Fox News" website. Nick Varnalis is the prime suspect for this hoax (see below)].
The screen shots for this report come from ‘Fox Weekly Inc’ which is not affiliated with ‘Fox Broadcasting Corp’. It is a ‘news aggregater’ that appears to automatically pilfer and repost content from other news sites. Nevertheless, those that reported this information claimed that the article also appeared on the real ‘Fox News’ website site – but nobody has provided any evidence for that claim.
It appears that somebody may have hacked ‘Fox Weekly’ and managed to get the article carried on their site intermittently after making the initial forum posts mentioned below. This appears to be a HOAX [but see Updates #2,#3] but it is still strange that neither Fox News nor Fox Weekly have made any statements about it.
When the first post was made at GLP the address given for the Fox Weekly article was “http://foxweekly.com/2014/09/11/national/isis-militants-launches-attack-on-the-us.html” but nobody else on the forum was able to reach the page to verify.
Over 3 hours later the first screen image of the page is posted and its image file name was ‘fixweeklyforlolz.png‘ … for lolz ?!? The screen capture shows ‘no comments.’ and the link now reads “http://foxweekly.com/1899/09/11/national/isis-militants-launches-attack-on-the-us.html” — somehow it got changed from 2014 to 1899. In fact, for some strange reason Foxweekly started automatically forwarding the URL to that “1899” address. Perhaps a hacker put up the article at the 2014 location initially but reinstalled it at 1899 later??
Two hours after that somebody else (could be same person) posts with a link to a google-docs screenshot – now the news article says that it has 3 comments – with one pending. The url is missing from the image but at least the original file name is a less bogus sounding ‘AP ISIS … News.png‘
Since the first screen shot was named “for the lolz,‘ and because the subsequent screen shots are inconsistent, and because nobody else appeared able to reach the webpage, it must be a hoax [but see Updates#2,#3]. It’s a rather elaborate ruse, but most likely fake…
Is the kingdom of God identical with the kingdom of heaven?
It’s easy to mistake the two because they appear to be used interchangeably:
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. – Matthew 3:2.
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. – Mark 1:15.
But similar does not mean same. Sheep and goats are similar, but not the same (Matthew 25:33). Ethnicity and citizenship are similar, but not the same (Matthew 15:22; Mark 7:26).
The child of God must learn to tell things apart (Ez. 44:23; Ex 11:7; Lev. 10:10) and thus ‘rightly divide’ the word of truth.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. – 2 Timothy 2:15.
Heaven is physical, but God is spiritual. No man has seen God, but Christ is God manifest in the flesh (1 Tim 3:16; 1 John 4:12; John 1:18). Even if you can’t see a soul, you can see the body of a man — but not his invisible soul inside him.
There is no map showing the ‘kingdom of God’ because Jesus said, “The kingdom of God cometh not with observation; Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Lk 17:20-21).
Nor is food involved, “For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” – Romans 14:17.
Yet you can draw a map of the ‘kingdom of heaven’ and enjoy food in it because it is the whole heaven:
“And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.” Daniel 7:27.
“Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.” Isaiah 9:7. Read the rest of this entry »