Alex Jones’ career did not spontaneously begin on his own initiative with a Austin talk radio and local cable access, as he has alleged. Rather, his career actually began with Sacred Cow Productions – a multi-media company founded by musician/writer Kevin Booth and comedian/entertainer/actor Bill Hicks.
Bill Hicks’ career was in the dumps and he began trying new directions – including ‘conspiracy‘ theories. At the time of his alleged death he was ranting about the Waco massacre. Two years later up shows this “Alex Jones” character at the same spot starting his ‘right-wing hero’ career by championing the Waco Branch Davidians by helping them rebuild their church. But that was just Bill Hicks under the guise of a new person – the result of plastic surgery, testosterone, grown hormone, larynx surgery, and cosmetics. Hicks transitioned into a new ‘right wing’ radio conspiracy-minded shock jock just as the government was raising the alarm about Timothy McVeigh ‘lone wolf’ type domestic terrorists. And so Bill Hicks went to work for the CIA as Alex Jones, their new ‘infowarrior’.
1. Physical evidence proves Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Teeth exactly match.
- Facial alignment measurements are exactly the same.
- Same eye colour (brown).
- Same sitting height: measured next to Dave Pruitt.
- Same broad shoulders and frame.
2. Further Direct evidence that Alex is really Bill Hicks:
– Jerome Corsi called him ‘Bill’ live on air.
- Alex repeatedly jests that he is Bill Hicks.
– Max Kaiser called him ‘Bill Hicks’.
3. Alex Jones true identity is suspect:
– looks a decade older than his stated age.
- persona seems unnatural/fake.
- Jones plays a ‘persona’ says Kevin Booth and Joe Rogan.
(Rogan: “Why don’t you be yourself?” … he also mentions ‘Sane Man,‘ the title of Bill Hick’s SCP album)
- Fakes eye colour (blue contacts), dyes hair, shaves eyebrows.
4. Circumstantial Evidence suggest Alex is Bill Hicks:
– Both come from Austin Cable Access (a Time Warner Affiliate).
– Alex replaced Bill as new co-owner/star of Sacred Cow Productions.
- Kevin Booth’s old best friend: Bill Hicks. New best friend: Alex Jones.
- at Hicks’ 10 year death anniversary the star was Alex Jones.
– Genesis GCN is suspect & broadcasts over ABC satellites.
– He manages to get interviews with ‘elite‘ celebrities.
– Gets tons of mainstream news coverage and interviews.
– promoted early on in a BBC documentary.
– Infowars employee revealed he worked for Time Warner.
6. Consistencies between Bill Hicks and Alex Jones:
– Both funny at imitation, mockery, and doing voices.
7. Alex Jones has Questionable Motives:
- Exposed as ‘cointel pro‘
– betrayed John Gray by selling interview to ABC.
– Ridicules ‘no planners’ (who are correct) and stalls the exposure of media fakery.
– promoted dead-end candidate Ron Paul.
– Claims ‘the end is near’ but busy become a millionaire selling stuff.
- Sensational claims and fear-mongering.
- Paints ‘the elite‘ as a nebulous enemy – too vague to confront,
- yet minimizes concrete Freemason, Jesuit, Islam, Labour-Zionist, Communist threats.
– Where are any news scoops broken by infowars that created any real damage?
– Despite journalists dying (Brietbart, Michael Hastings, Phillip Marshall, Victoria Windsor, Aaron Swarz), Alex Jones lives safely on – why?
8. Bill Hicks’ alleged death is suspect:
– Allegedly dies of pancreatic cancer at 32, yet this type of cancer is very rare under 45, the average age 71.
– No sign he was ill prior to death. Performing just fine. Trim and healthy.
FULL HAIR = NO CHEMO = NO CANCER = BILL HICKS IS ALIVE
- Doesn’t seek treatment in a hospital, just goes to parents’ home to wait for death.
- Dies in Arkansas where death certificates are kept secret for 50 years, instead of in Texas where they are only protected for 25 years.
- Is he still alive according to Kevin Booth who credits him as ‘producer’ on his 2013 film along with Alex Jones?
Q: Voice different?
-> Hicks good at faking voices; heavy smoking; voice-lowering larynx surgery (sample).
-> Alex Jones’ narrator-voice in his early films relapses to Bill Hicks’ tone.
Q: Pudgy fingers?
-> side-effect of HGH treatment (acromegaly).
10. Alleged Records of Alex Jones’ childhood:
– These can be photoshopped and/or created by the CIA.
- Blue-eyed school boy? Not possible since Alex actually has brown eyes.
- The fake schoolboy’s close-lipped smile is not how Alex Jones naturally smiles.
- If year book photos are genuine, Alex is only 40 years old. Not credible. Alex is clearly a middle-age man in his 50’s.
- The 1974 birth record is only a computer print-out, easily faked when Bill Hicks’ new identity got invented. Or it shows the birth of child whose identity was stolen by Hicks and his handlers.
Either way, the birth county is wrong (should be Rockwell instead of Dallas), and the middle name is spelled wrong (should be Emerick instead of Emric). Also, not credible since Alex is much older than 40 years of age.
- Alex Jones’ alleged childhood family photos? They are all impossible to authenticate. It’s not difficult for skilled graphic artists to fake these sorts of photos with photoshop.
- Bill Hicks’ handler was Dr Frank Gannon, a personal advisor to President Richard Nixon. (Think about that!) (Dr. Gannon recently deleted his blog post at the Nixon Library that discussed his management of Hicks’ final appearance on the Late Nite show).
- Members of the UK Parliament give official memorial to Bill Hicks (here and here)
– Alex Jones alleged breaking into Bohemian Grove, alleged shock interview of David Gergon, rant in front of George Bush, rant at Janet Reno, rant at Bush’s Drug Czar … somebody high-level is giving Jones access or these event wouldn’t be occurring.
– Infowars employs Dan Bidondi, ex Wrestler (ties to entertainment industry)
– Connections to Jewish folks – wife, lawyers, sponsors (indicates, at best, his interest lies in entertainment/money-making rather than in sincere patriotism).
- Bill Hicks’ comic buddy Fallon Woodland was arrested by the FBI for soliciting minor for sex. Puts Hicks’ sick goat-boy act (which jokes about child molesting) in a new light. Perhaps the feds entrapped Hicks to work for them.
- Hicks’ anarchist/satanist comedy & drug friends should all hate Alex ‘the angry right-wing Christian’ Jones, but they love him. Makes no sense unless you realize “Jones” is just Bill’s act.
- Hicks’ fans have scoffed at Kevin Booth‘s friendship with Alex, but he responds that, “they just don’t get it.”
Please copy this post – add to it whatever other information you have – and spread it far and wide. It’s time for this charade to come to an end. We might just save Bill Hicks’ life, get him to repent of all his new age crap, and turn to Jesus. Regardless, people need to know that he is a fraud so they realize the breadth and depth of the lying sorcery being conducted against them.
- An anonymous user on ‘Let’s Roll’ forum posted fake yearbook photos of Alex Jones. One contains an alleged 1986 photo of the ‘blue eyed boy’ above that has already been disproved because the year prior the photo shows hazel eyes and Alex now has brown eyes. The poster also uploaded what he alleged to be a 1990 yearbook photo of Alex Jones:
We can already suspect this photo to be false because Jones is much too old, but it also has a number of anomalies and touch-ups that indicate it was photosphopped. Notice in particular how large Alex Jones’ head is compared to the other students. Since everyone sits the same distance from the school photographer all their heads should be approximately the same size. If this photo was accurate Alex Jones would have massive proportions – he’d be a Goliath.
And here you can see the fact that they photoshopped the page using a ‘curl’ effect – but failed to adjust the warp of the boxes to match. That is a clear indication that this is a digital forgery.
The photo is not a real yearbook – it has clearly been faked – this yearbook page is a digital creation via photoshop.
Some of the names and photos used may have even been taken actual Rockwall Texas students (or created from other real people), but we can certainly conclude that this Alex Jones’ image does not belong with them in that alleged 1990 yearbook.
Creating a fake yearbook page is so simple even I can do it:
We live in an era of deception and digital fakery. Bill Hicks faked his death and is now pretending to be ‘Alex Jones’.
In addition to all this has been disinformation sow to discredit the research:
One of the worst at adding poison and confusion has been the notorious ‘Dallasgoldbug’ — an admitted disinformation agent:
A lot of effort has gone into creating ‘Alex Jones’ and a lot of effort is going into the effort to suppress his exposure as Bill Hicks.
How old is this man?
= = =
- Are Infowars Ex-employees Living in Fear of Bill Hicks ??
- 100% Proof Alex Jones’ School Yearbook Photo is FAKE
- Photo proof
- Alex Jones’ True Identity Exposed
- Alex Jones’ Photoshop’d Childhood
- Jones-Hicks Information Being Suppressed
- Jerome Corsi says Alex Jones is Bill Hicks
- Alex Jones’ childhood is photoshop
- More proof that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks
- Bill Hicks alter-ego: Alex ‘the Jester’ Jones